Pico's Dream Pico's Dream

It started out good with the visuals appearing in sync with the music. Maybe you can add more content for next Pico Day. ;)

p.s. What happened to scene in the thumb image? I was expecting a psychedelic dream based on that.

chrisbasso responds:

That was a deleted Scene I wasn't going to use. thanks for rating.

Priorities Priorities

Beautiful, just like your other animation: Aqua. :)

Do More Think Less Do More Think Less

Liked it! Deducted half a star because the initial great animation style seemed to turn into something kind of generic later on (e.g. the Earth). Other than that great!

Seems like some people already overthinking it. :D

To me the "Do More, Think Less" doesn't mean lack of thinking but that there are times when it's better to act rather than think. Think about it! :)

Intersectigon! Intersectigon!

Interesting game, I like it for the most part :)

Having made similar games, I know sometimes it's hard to create gradual level progression. Most levels can be completed by studying them. The only ones that seemed a bit too challenging were the ones where the red areas were following the mouse.

I haven't seen any bugs, not sure what dunnavantjohn refers to.

Slow Slaw Slow Slaw

Really good looking style but the gameplay could be different. When you start, you don't have much control but when you get down to 5% or 1% then there isn't much challenge. Yes, it's different than other time manipulation games but doesn't seem work well. Perhaps keeping the "traditional" allow limited slow-mo that players can use would give back that sense of control. Then, as the player progresses, upgrades time, health, etc would allow add more challenging enemies.

Nunchuck Charlie Nunchuck Charlie

Really great looking game. :)

Game isn't that difficult (at least for experienced players) but the colorful style is worth playing. Even a second time with the bear. :)

A question: are there more than the following 3 endings?
-Select 'No'
-Select 'Yes'
-Complete game with bear

DeadToast responds:

Maybe.....................................................
............
......

;)

No, that's all :) Thanks for playing all the way through!

My Destination My Destination

Heard this music in Vital Bloodshed and thought it was awesome! Credits only mentioned: Music Nemesis Theory. When I found the NG page with a huge list of songs, I said oh f$#@! Do I really want to go through all that to find that one song. At first I didn't want to but came back to it later. All I can say it was well worth it. Even added most of your music to my personal listening library! :) Keep it up!

-Flight- -Flight-

I also heard it in Slush Invaders. Very nice fast paced technoish piece :D
Will be listening to it many times :)

LB - A race against time LB - A race against time

I love it :)

Well done! I'm adding it to my "Listen to it frequently" library :D

Lublub194 responds:

Ultra thanks to you sir!

Volvagia Volvagia

We sure hope he does! Well done! :)

On a minor note: the ground seems reflective. If so, shouldn't the two yellow light beams where the demon comes out of the ground be also have reflections? ;)

Brakkenimation responds:

Style, yo. All about the style.

And also I may have added those last minute and thus forgot to do reflections :B

But MAINLY STYLE. YEAH.

Spaceship - Corsair NKII Spaceship - Corsair NKII

Looks great! I really like your style (this and your other images)

I'm wondering, it looks like it could be 3d model but my guess is that it's probably 2d drawing/painting.

312274 responds:

Maybe one day, if I got free time I would try to do it ;] . THanks!

SHARK FIST! SHARK FIST!

Well done!

Did you also paint some of the ground areas nearby? If yes, than extra points for "3d splatter" :)

M1as responds:

Actually we planed it like that. But it looks not as satisfiing as we had in mind.