Intersectigon! Intersectigon!

Interesting game, I like it for the most part :)

Having made similar games, I know sometimes it's hard to create gradual level progression. Most levels can be completed by studying them. The only ones that seemed a bit too challenging were the ones where the red areas were following the mouse.

I haven't seen any bugs, not sure what dunnavantjohn refers to.

Slow Slaw Slow Slaw

Really good looking style but the gameplay could be different. When you start, you don't have much control but when you get down to 5% or 1% then there isn't much challenge. Yes, it's different than other time manipulation games but doesn't seem work well. Perhaps keeping the "traditional" allow limited slow-mo that players can use would give back that sense of control. Then, as the player progresses, upgrades time, health, etc would allow add more challenging enemies.

Nunchuck Charlie Nunchuck Charlie

Really great looking game. :)

Game isn't that difficult (at least for experienced players) but the colorful style is worth playing. Even a second time with the bear. :)

A question: are there more than the following 3 endings?
-Select 'No'
-Select 'Yes'
-Complete game with bear

DeadToast responds:

Maybe.....................................................
............
......

;)

No, that's all :) Thanks for playing all the way through!

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Great quality game but I wonder about the gameplay. Is there a way to figure out how to defeat the enemies or is it simply random trial and error? Yes, I get that you have to turn toward the enemies but I haven't been able to figure out the "weak spot" for the second enemy. I tried to listen to various things but maybe missed it ... ?

Evil-Dog responds:

Seems like additional cues for when to strike would just make it blatantly obvious when to kill every enemy...so not sure what could be added.

Gravity God 3D Gravity God 3D

For some reason I really liked what I've seen so far. If you don't mention that you have to press a button in the first room, I would've missed it. Actually, I tried to press the button but it took me several tries to work. I did get into a control room but then died shortly.

I like the idea and has potential, but perhaps in a different game engine it would work better.

I would be interested in seeing a walkthrough though :D

Fantasy Carnage Fantasy Carnage

Seems like more of a proof of concept than a game albeit a very detailed one.
Agree with what others saying: add story, levels, upgrade system, reduce particles and this will be a great game.

Folds -- Origami Game Folds -- Origami Game

Great puzzle game!

I especially like the origami folding engine :)

Caesar's Day Off Caesar's Day Off

Great stuff! RAWR! :3

Thanks for giving us a few hints with the medal names :)

molkman responds:

No problem, dawg.

Acorn Story Acorn Story

Of course, there are lots of "similarities" to Limbo but games tend to copy from each other. Yes, there are many additions that make it feel a different but the gameplay is very similar. I was hoping that the game would be more "organic" then mechanical.

Also, based on the title of the game, I though there will be more "going up" much like a tree grows. But, now that you have a decent engine, you can add the new elements in a sequel :)

Oh, and make the character move faster ;)

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Looks good and is fun :)

As Oxbones mentioned, the 'Arena Mode' lags a lot with Firefox. 'Story Mode' seems fine though. Strange

Krinkels responds:

It lagged for me too, but I updated my Flash player and now it's fine :) Try lowering background quality from options.